Tuesday, February 5, 2013

TALKING TO HIM ♥




,GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME.."
TALK TO HIM,TELL HIM ALL YOUR FRUSTRATIONS..
,these are mine.. :)) the time when i was in thailand.
@2011-2012



 thank HIM

,start of a new day..
a chance to discover and experience new things..
but before facing the world thank GOD
who gives you another day.. <3


*a short tip to start your day

--S! ♥
 all about TRUST

GOD, i know you have a plan for me
To prosper me and not to harm me.
Speak with me and let me hear fom you  
the path that you want me to go.
May the holy spirit guide me and help me to stay on my faith to you
while in my journey to your promise.


--S! ♥



 WAITING

LORD, i know i should know how to wait 
and trust  you that you will make way for me
and will give me good future.

though i want to appeal with my humble heart
can you give me a little vision or let me hear from you a little detail of it.
But if it's not allowed, i love suprises..


--S! ♥ 

Journey

Lead me to many places
that i will learn something.
Be with me in every path you wish me to walk in.
Make me discover the the world you saved and your goodness.
I want my journey's last destination is you.
--MY LORD JESUS ♥


--S!♥




No comments: