Tuesday, February 5, 2013

---ALL I EVER WANTED ♥


another poem for him!!!

 ---ALL I EVER WANTED ♥

,Wide awake in the middle of the night
Hugging my pillow tight
Thinking of our endless fight,
makes me feel you'll be soon out of my sight.



,The sun is about to rise
and i'm still thinking of your lies.

My love for you is like an ice,
                                                                   You'll understand it if you are wise.


                     ,You never failed to say you love me
                                But baby, you rarely show your love to me
                                             Girls love suprises and i seldom received it from you,
                                    Boy, are you thinking of forever me and you???


                                  ,Don't know how many times we call it done
                          But you always calling for another shot
                                  I know we're both tired in missing our shots
                                                 And i'm a one little fool who expects we will still lasts.



                                ,I'm addicted to you, you're all i ever wanted 
                                  ,i can only hope we're singing the same song.
                               ,it's still early to conclude forever with you
                                        So as of now i'll be contented singing with you,
                            despite a lot of times we're out of tune..



                            --- naaadik n gumawa ng poem haha pacenxa sa kaadikan..
                    haha!!! wala aqng peg jan!!! choss wahahah :))) 


  tell me crazy!! but this who i am        



   ..love bipolar ee haha !!!



 @aug2012

,I'M ADDICTED TO HIM, HE'S ALL I EVER WANTED.. HE'S MY FAVORITE SUBJECT.. HE'S MY FAVORITE SONG, I'LL NEVER GET TIRED SINGING.. I WANT HIM TILL THE END.. ,BUT I CAN ONLY HOPE HIS THE ONE GOD INCLUDES IN MY LOVE STORY WRITTEN BY HIM. ,IF NOT,OH WELL GOD KNOWS BEST ♥♥♥



--S!♥


No comments: