Thursday, October 3, 2013

Don't ever Go.


,dedicated to my sweet friends. <cyber hug>

Don’t ever go you’re one of the shining star that I look up to in my darker/emo moment.
Don’t ever go your contagious laugh is what I need to hear so I can keep going on with my life.
Don’t ever go you’re one of the beautiful flowers that I will always pick up that can make me happy.
Don’t ever go your words of wisdom are what I need to enlighten my mind.
Don’t ever go you’re one of my favorite songs that I will never get tired of listening.
Don’t ever go your smile is one of the reasons why I smile too.
Don’t ever go you’re one of God’s gifts to me to show His undying love for me.
Don’t ever go your love and friendship is what I am always thankful for.

--don't ever go :) xoxo

10.04.13
--S! ♥


No comments: