Wednesday, January 30, 2013

DANCE WITH LOVE ♥

,for him!!! 
DANCE WITH LOVE

,i dont mind if you have all the riches in the world,
just give me the sky..

you promised to be the wind that will keep me warm
and to make me feel that your always with me even when we're apart..
my heart melted when you said that you want to be the air that i breathe..
your voice telling those words become music to my ears..
my mind loves to repeat it over and over..

we perfectly dance through the long music of love
then suddenly it faded without signal.
worst, we both hurt the foot of one another..
the dance ended,and we didnt jive ever as we try to dance hundred times..

as u keep wanting to dance with me again 'cause you think we're drawn to each other ..
it hits to me, your not the only one who can dance with me..


***kinda relate on my poem..
do u know y?? tell me why.. what do you think??

@nov2011


--S! ♥

No comments: